PLEASE BE ADVISED BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO BOOK OUR CHURCH:
We give priority to those who are parishioners of Our Lady of The Assumption and The English Martyrs Parish, Cambridge, followed by those who are associated with this parish due to recent family ties and baptism.
BEFORE THE WEDDING ITSELF
You will need to be assured that the date and time you have requested are free BEFORE you book the place for the Reception. If you wish to arrange your wedding ceremony at Our Lady and the English Martyrs please contact the Rectory Office at least six months before you want to be married.
(1) Book the Church through the Parish Office and have received confirmation that it is booked.
(2) Go to this site to ensure that you fulfil all the criteria set-down by the state to comply with the law in ENGLAND and WALES (only)
(3) Once you are in possession of the Licence(s) to marry you should arrange to bring them to the Parish Office where they will be placed in the safe for secure safe-keeping.
(4) Check on this site to see when the Marriage Preparation Courses are being offered and ensure that you both register for one of the courses.
(5) Choosing is music for the wedding needs to be done with Mr Nigel Kerry, the organist firstname.lastname@example.org There are guidelines that need to be followed regarding music so please remember that this is a celebration of a Sacrament, not something mundane.
Prior to making an appointment to see one of the priests you should have:
(1) completed the Pre-Marriage Course and received a certificate from the Diocese of East Anglia;
(2) completed the Pre-Nuptial Information Form (click below to download)
(3) completed the Statutory Declaration of Freedom to Marry (click below to download)
Please click on the SGM Registration Form below first regarding:
Marriage Course for 2020
Please download the INFORMATION FOR THE PRE-MARRIAGE INSTRUCTION AND THE DIOCESAN SATURDAY PLENARY SESSIONS HERE CLICK BELOW
For the Sacrament of Marriage, your donation to the Church is most appreciated. If you wish to donate by cheque, please make it payable to Our Lady and the English Martyrs.
Here are two things you should read before you plan your wedding with us:
If you need to know anything about the course itself, please contact:
Antonia Braithwaite email@example.com
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the availability of the Church for your desired date.
BOOKING FORM FOR THE BELL RINGERS
Please click on link below to download